Estonia - All
- Copy of passport
- Packing list
- Express bill of lading (OBL) / air waybill (AWB)
- Resident ID card / Estonian ID card
- Proof that the person as worked / lived outside EU for last 12 months
- Copy of working contract in Estonia
- Copy of Estonian apartment lease agreement
- Copy of plane ticket (used for confirmation of arrival date to Estonia)
- CUSTOMER MUST BE IN COUNTRY TO CLEAR SHIPMENT
- Plants and vegetable products require an phytosanitary certificate from origin and destination countries
- It is strongly suggested to check with local authorities regarding any questions about automobiles, prohibited items, restricted goods, duty-free entry of household goods, pets, alcohol, etc.
- The valued list of paintings and artifacts is due to the fact that it is illegal to export any kind of artifact or painting unless you can prove that it was brought into the country with it.
- New items (less than 6 months in the possession of the owner of the goods) are subject to import duties and taxes.
- Duty free import is allowed within 12 months after arrival to Estonia.
- Owner of the goods must obtain a Customs declaration and a Customs certificate in order to register the vehicle with the Estonian Motor Vehicle Registration Center (ARK).
- Vehicles must be presented for a pre-registration inspection to ARK prior to Customs clearance and registration.
- Duty free import is allowed if owner of the goods can present all documents specified.
- It is mandatory that a vehicle obtained outside of Estonia must be registered within 5 days of Customs clearance.
- Original registration card / title
- Copy of passport
- OBL / AWB
- Customs declaration form
- Car invoice (must show purchase price and date of purchase)
- Letter of employment
- Pets may enter as accompanied baggage, in the cabin, or as cargo.
- Birds arriving from countries infected with Avian influenza cannot be imported.
- Certain breeds of dogs are prohibited from entry into Estonia; contact agent for specific information.
RESTRICTED / DUTIABLE ITEMS
- Firearms and ammunition (authorization from the territorial administration is required)
- Alcohol and spirits (should be sent separately from the personal effects shipment and are subject to 100% tax)
- Endangered species and any products or parts thereof as outlined by CITES (authorization from CITES is required)
- Hunting weapons (authorization from the Ministry of Interior is required)
- Unlawful drugs
- Explosive materials