All shipmnts are subject to inspection. The customs should be present at destination. Customer MUST confirm with their Consulate to enusre goods in shipment can be imported. Current duty and tax rate is 78.25% of CIF Value. Antiques and works of art can be re-exported from the islands free of duty.
- Original Bill of Lading/Air Waybill
- Passport including photo page
- Freight sheet
- Detailed original commercial invoice
- Invoice duly signed and witnessed
- Detailed Packing list
- Extensive list of household goods, foods, personal effects, and ORIGIN COUNTRIES PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED
- Customer MUST CONFIRM WITH CONSULATE to make sure goods in shipment can be imported!
- Duty and Tax Rate 78.25% of estimated CIF Value.
- Vehicles exceeding size limits below not allowed:
- Length - 17 feet 8 1/2 inches
- Width - 6 feet 7 inches
- Height - 13 feet 6 inches
- Used vehicles appraised by Customs Valuation Officers
- Documents required:
- Certificate of title
- Commercial Invoice for new vehicles
- Original ECCM Commercial Invoice, signed
- Require an import license as per S.R.&O. #12 of 1968
- Duty rates on autos: cc 01 - 1999. 92.25% OF CIF VALUE. 2000 cc up 112.5% OF CIF VALUE
- Narcotics/illegal drugs of any kind
- Pornography and subversive material
- Firearms, explosives, ammunitions and weapons of any kind
- Some goods (foods, alcohol, cigarettes, clothes, etc.) need import license when imported from any country not being a member of the OECS.