Updated COVID-19 Information: https://www.sirva.com/company/covid-19
The following documents are required for import of household goods and personal effects into Serbia:
- Diplomatic Act of Protocol (issues by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Belgrade), the procedure usually takes 5-7 days
- Copy of Passport
- Detailed inventory list with make, type and serial number for electrical appliances along with description and number of pieces of furniture and value of goods.
- List of all books including the author, title, place and year of publishing
- List of all paintings including the artist, title, technique and value
- Pro-forma invoice
- Transport document (Bill of Lading or Air Waybill). The shipment details (gross weight and number of packages) must be the same on the Act of Protocol and on the transport documents.
Only Diplomats can import vehicles that are not “EURO III” for temporary or permanent import. Temporary import of cars is permitted provided the vehicle meets EUR 3 standards. The following documents are required:
- Diplomatic Act of Protocol (issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Belgrade), this procedure usually takes 5-7 days
- Document certifying that the engine of the vehicle is at least “EURO III” (must be issued in Serbia and in Serbian)
- Copy of all export documentation from the origin country
- Vehicle registration card
- Pro-form invoice
- Transport document (Bill of Lading or Air Waybill)
- The type, model, chassis serial number, engine number, engine volume (ccm), engine power (KW), and vehicles details must be included on the original OBL.
The following are required for import of pets:
- Veterinary certificate issued from the country of origin dated within 3 months prior to export
- Vaccination certificate – not older than 3 months
- Passport, tattoo, or microchip number
- Permit from Ministry of Veterinary and Agriculture Ministry (SIV 2) issued before arrival of the pet. The document usually takes 15 – 20 days to receive
- Permit of quarantine – issued by Ministry of Veterinary and Agriculture upon receiving permit for the export
Quarantine may be required when the stay of the pet is longer than 30 days.
- Firearms and ammunitions
- Unlawful drugs
- Toxic materials
- Consumable products (e.g., food, alcohol, tobacco, etc.)