Virgin Islands - All
- Used household goods and personal effects have been owned by the customer for two years may be duty-free
- All new household goods dutiable, determined by customs official
- Foreign made autos, i.e., manufactured outside the U.S.A., are dutiable at 6% of Blue Book value
- Virgin Island Road Tax $.11 per pound for all vehicles imported.
- Vehicle meets all U.S.A. and E.P.A. standards
- Original title
- If there is a lien on the vehicle, an original notorized copy of the title and an original letter for exportation from the lien holder is required.
- A bill of sale to determine duty if it is a foreign manufactured vehicle.
- Veterinarian Certificate certifying that all shots have been administered is required
- Drugs and medicine
- Firearms and ammunition
- Tobacco and alcoholic products