Hungary - Diplomat
- Original certificate from the related Embassy
- Copy of diplomatic passport
- Power of attorney for Allied Pickfords to clear customs on behalf of the diplomat.
- Used household goods and personal effect are duty-free for diplomats, provided a Certificate is acquired by the related Embassy.
- Vehicles can be imported duty-free if equipped with a catalytic converter.
- U.S. made cars may need technical modification
- Documents required:
- Invoice or value-declaration signed by customer
- Copy of Passport
- Original Registration Papers
- Liability Insurance (not offered by insurance companies for U.S. made cars)
- Hungarian Power of Attorney (original with two witnesses signatures)
- Original Certificate from the Embassy
- Copy of Drivers License
- Valid Veterinary Certificate from origin country is required
DUTIABLE / RESTRICTED ITEMS
- Wine and spirits
- Clients have possibility to import:
- 1 litre of alcohol - like whisky, gin, vodka, etc.
- 1 litre of wine
- 5 litre of beer
- 200 pc cigarettes
- 100 pc small cigar
- 50 pc cigar
- Tea, coffee, cocoa and all kinds of spices except for paprika powder
- Weapons and explosives
- Drugs and narcotics
- Pornographic or obscene material
- Radio transmitters