St Kitts - All
- Documents required for customs clearance
- Original Bill of Lading
- Original Invoices
- Packing list
- Certificate of origin
- Insurance Certificate
- Documentation must be processed before clearance and delivery of a consignment.
- All dutiable items must be declared upon inspection of cargo.
- A duty of 63% of Cost, Insurance, Freight value is applicable. Duty rates are always subject to change without notice.
- Illicit drugs
- Fire Arms
DUTY RATE AND TAX %
- Inland duty, Consumption Tax and Customs Service charges are the common charges. However, duty rate varies from 5% to 45% (according to the items).
- Motor Vehicles duty of 63% of Cost, Insurance, Freight value is applicable. Duty rates are always subject to change without notice.