Curacao - All
- Passport copy with entry stamp
- Certificate of Residence
- Work Permit
- Original Bill of Lading (OBL) / Air Waybill (AWB)
- CUSTOMER DOES NOT HAVE TO BE PRESENT AT CUSTOMS CLEARANCE OF HOUSEHOLD GOODS
- Used household goods and personal effects are duty-free if they have been owned and used by the customer for over six months
- Customer must contact Destination Agent upon arrival
- CUSTOMER MUST BE PRESENT AT CUSTOMS CLEARANCE OF AUTO
- Shippers must have lived abroad for at least 1 year to import a motor vehicle duty free.
- Certificate of Registration
- Proof of insurance (must state the beginning and ending dates of the policy)
- OBL / AWB
- Pets must comply with all health regulations and have been vaccinated at least 30 days but less than 1 year prior to import.
- Documents must accompany pets during travel.
RESTRICTED / DUTIABLE ITEMS