Denmark - Diplomat
- Declaration from diplomatic organization
- Updated COVID-19 Information: https://www.sirva.com/company/covid-19
- Diplomats employed with a foreign organization in Denmark may import personal effects free of duty and without Customs inspection, provided the local organization has issued a declaration.
- The entry of pets is permitted from most countries with valid documentation.
- The veterinary health certificate must not be more than 1 month old and must be issued by a European Union approved veterinarian
- The veterinary health certificate must be issued at least 3 weeks but not more than 12 months prior to departure from the origin country.
- Identification of the animal (tattoo or microchip) will be verified against documents prior to entry.
- All original documents must accompany the pet and be available to authorities at each point of transshipment and border crossings.
- Pets from certain countries may be required to undergo a rabies serological test prior to importation.
- Quarantine will not be required for healthy animals.
- Pornography and subversive materials
- Weapons and ammunitions
- Live, dead, and pre-manufactured animal parts outline in the Washington Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES)