Singapore - Diplomat
- Embassy, High Commission, Consulate or accredited Trade Mission in Singapore and persons who have been accorded diplomatic and consular privileges and immunities by the Singapore Government are eligible for duty exemption and GST relief on all goods that are for the personal or official use of the persons or organization. An exemption permit is required to cover the import of such goods but the organization and its authorized claimants have to be first registered with Customs.
- Commercial Invoice, Bill of Lading
- Freight and Insurance Papers
- Bills/Receipts relating to other charges
- An approval document to Embassy for importation
- Dogs, cats and birds can be brought into Singapore in accordance with the veterinary regulations for the importation of such animals and birds into Singapore.
- If ownership of an animal cannot be verified from birth to 6 months for that animal, it will be quarantined.
- Further information or clarification may be obtained from
- The Director of Primary Production
City Veterinary Centre
25 Peck Seah Street
Tel: (65) 6227 0670 Fax: (65) 6227 6305, 6227 6403
- You are advised to check with the Singapore Customs & Excise Department at Tel: 65 6355 2000 or visit their website http://www.customs.gov.sg for the latest requirements.
- Intoxicating liquors and cigarettes must not be marked with the words "SINGAPORE DUTY NOT PAID" on the labels, cartons or packets.
- Cigarettes with the prefix "E" printed on the packets.
- Chewing gum
- Chewing tobacco and imitation tobacco products.
- Cigarette lighters of pistol or revolver shape.
- Controlled drugs and psychotropic substances.
- Endangered species of wildlife and their by-products.
- Obscene articles, publications, video tapes/discs, and software
- Reproduction of copyright publications, dvds, compact discs, video tapes, video compact discs, laser discs, records, or cassettes.
- Seditious and treasonable materials
- Medicines, pharmaceuticals, and poisons
- Telecommunications, radio communication equipment, and toy walkie-talkies.