Algeria - All
- Passport (must show last entry stamp)
- Original change of residence certificate issued in the origin country, stamped by the Algerian Consulate
- Original detailed inventory issued in the origin country, signed, valued and stamped by the Algerian Consulate
- Original certificate work delivered to the Algerian company
- Original bill of lading (OBL) / air waybill (AWB)
- Copy of resident permit / receipt of application for resident permit
- Packing list
- Contract work delivered by the Algerian company
- Diplomatic franchise
- Diplomatic card
- Copy of the Consular card (to be certified by the Algerian Consulate at origin)
- Consular deregistration certificate (from the Algerian Consulate at origin)
- Original letter from the Algerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) requesting the owner of the goods to come back to Algeria (Algerian diplomat)
- Original exemption certificate from the Algerian MoFA (Algerian diplomat)
- CUSTOMER MUST BE PRESENT AT CLEARANCE
- All shipments inspected
- Household has to be completed (at least one lied and kitchenware)
- A radiation certificate from the consular services abroad must also be provided.
- Duty and tax exemption are only granted if valued inventory is less than 20,000 Euro.
- One shipment only is authorized duty free (1 by sea and 1 by air, maximum).
- Duty-free importation is only granted for a certain period; an extension must be applied to avoid penalties.
- Imported household goods must be re-exported when leaving the country (non-Algerians).
- Change of residence certificate must prove time abroad of at least 3 years and must be stamped by the Algerian Consulate at origin (returning citizens).
- A diplomatic franchise can be obtained by the diplomatic organization in Algiers (diplomats).
- Original Change of Residence Certificate (stamped by Customs)
- Copy of diplomatic card
- Original registration card and non-sale certificate
- Valued inventory of the vehicle
- Original value declaration for the vehicle signed and stamped (diplomats) (on diplomatic organization letterhead)
- Letter of employment from diplomatic organization (diplomats)
- Maximum allowable engine power is 10HP.
- Restrictions apply regarding importation of vehicles (age, power, etc.); contact agent for details.
- New furniture (less than six months old) and office furniture
- Foodstuffs (in large quantities)
- Only one of each appliance duty-free
- Appliances and electronics (one item each permitted duty free); invoices and receipts stating make, model and serial numbers are required on the detailed Inventory.
- Live plants
- Pornographic materials
- Firearms, explosives and ammunitions
- Knives and deadly weapons
- Radio equipment (walkie-talkies)
- Alcohol and tobacco products
- Precious Metals
- Currency and jewelry
- Political materials
- Pets and animals (authorization prior to import is required)