Lithuania - All
- The following list of documents are needed for importation:
- Way Bill
- Packing List
- Copy of the passport and valid visa
- Power of attorney document
- Performa Invoice
- Convention Marchandises Routiers (CMR)
- The consignee should be present at the destination and should have a valid visa.
- The consignee should be employed with a registered company.
- Temporary import of HHG and personal effects in Kazakhstan is duty and taxes free. This is valid for one year and can be renewed every year until the time the expatriate has finished his stay and is ready to re-export the shipment.
- Permanent import of HHG and personal effects is subject to customs duties and taxes. Additionally, a V.A.T. of 20% is charged on the import.
- Only a limited amount of foodstuff, new items, and electronics are allowed duty free.
- It is very difficult for a foreigner to import a car into Lithuania. Companies can sometime import cars, though.
- Pornographic material
- Live animals
- Some Restricted goods include but are not limited to:
- Vodka and other alcoholic drinks - 1 Liter (l)
- Wine - 3 l
- Beer - 5 l
- Tobacco - 200 cigarettes or 250g of tobacco
- Sugar - 1 kg
- Chocolate - 3kg
- Coffee - 2 kg
- Jewelry - 50 kg
- Petrol - 20 l
- Car - 1 car