Germany - Diplomat
- Duty free entry and customs regulations for foreign diplomats depends on bilateral agreements with origin country. It is advised prior to importation to ask the nearest German customs representation for the conditions.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FOREIGN DIPLOMATS
- Certificate from the Embassy or the Consulate
- Original customs registration form 0349.
- Drugs and narcotics
- Dried plants
- Pornographic materials
- Certain types of meat
- Radioactive materials
- Any protected animal or species (ivory, snakeskin, leopard fur, etc.)
- Items of historical significance (pre-Columbian items, etc.)