Guyana - All
- Copy of Passport
- Packing list
- Original Bill of Lading (OBL) - no Express Release accepted / Air Waybill (AWB)
- Original inventory in French dated, valued and signed by the shipper
- Certificate of Change of Residence / Certificate of Transfer
- Proof of residence in French Guyana (electricity bill, signed lease, etc.) less than 3 months old
- Non-sale Certificate
- Certificate of Property
- Shipments partially inspected
- Without a Certificate of Change of Residence or Certificate of Transfer, the shipper will have to pay the Octroi de Mer (between 12 and 22 % of the CAF value)
- Only one allowed and is highly taxed
- Auto must be over 2,000 cc
- Special permit and advance notice required
- Registration and invoice
- Without a Certificate of Change of Residence and Registration Card, the Octrio de Mer (22%) of the CAF value must be paid prior to the arrival of the shipment.
- Advance notice and Import License obtained from the Ministry of Agriculture required
- The importation of animals requires authorization prior to the arrival of the animal.
- Quarantine is not required for animals.
- Livestock require an Import Permit.
- Animals imported with Rabies must be placed in quarantine prior to entry into Guyana.
- The following household goods may be imported duty free within the limits indicated:
- Cigarettes (200)
- Cigars (50)
- Tobacco (225g)
- Perfume (250ml)
- Wine (750 ml)
- Spirits (750 ml)
- Perfume for private use (reasonable quantity; contact agent)
- Firearms and ammunitions (authorization from the territorial administration is required and difficult to obtain)
- Weapons, explosives and ammunition (authorization from the territorial administration required)
- Plant materials (Import Permit required)
- Fresh and raw meat (Import Permit and an inspection by qualified official required)
- Fresh fruit
- Organic and inorganic fertilizers
- Unlawful drugs
- Knives and dangerous weapons
- Counterfeit goods
- Pornographic materials